YAMAHA feeder repair Service
Reduce Your Overheads, Maximize Your Productivity
- Regular, professional maintenance lengthens machine lifetime and increases machine uptime.
- Reduces the possibility of partial or complete breakdown.
- Reduces component waste.
- Allows you to optimize equipment performance.
- Limited need to train your own personnel for maintenance and repair.
- Relieves the burden of maintaining feeders, saves investing in maintenance and calibration tools.
- Clearer visibility of operating costs and status of all your feeders
- Increase productivity
- Increase uptime
- Increase product quality
- Decrease costs
- Decrease dumped/mis-picked components
- Decrease operator intervention
Feeder Maintenance & repair service
We inspect, clean and calibrate all feeders sent to our repair center. If any broken parts must be replaced, we submit a quotation for your approval. After approval, the feeders are repaired and calibrated, packed and sent back. Turnaround is assured within 2 weeks, excluding shipment time.
All feeders are returned with a calibration and replacement parts report included.
Feeder types supported in the feeder service
- Yamaha Electrical Feeders ZS – SS – ES – FI type
- Yamaha i-Pulse feeders F3 type
- Mechanical Feeders FS2 – FS(i) – CL(i) – FV type
- Σ Sigma Feeder (Legacy Hitachi feeders) GT – GD – SL type
Contact us at the email address or telephone number below. Ship your feeders directly to our feeder repair service center. Yamaha will contact you to notify cost of maintenance and any repairs. We offer fast, efficient service and invoicing.
Tel: + 49 2131 20 13 520
Yamaha Feeder repair service
YAMAHA MOTOR EUROPE N.V.
Niederlassung Deutschland, Geschäftsbereich Robotik
German Branch Office, Robotics Business